FordLibraryBlog is the weblog we use for sharing information in the following categories:
- information about new Library resources (New in Ford Library)
- news about changes in Library hours of operation (Library Hours)
- news about changes to our current online resources (Library Tech Support)
- general news about Ford Library (Library News)
- tips on conducting your research and using our resources (Research Help)
- special services for MBA job seekers (Job Search News)
The Ford Library at the Fuqua School of Business houses the principal business collection of Duke University. We serve the Fuqua School of Business and Duke University communities — students, faculty, and staff — and are also open for limited use to the general public.
The Ford Library contains of 21,000 print volumes and journals, and provides access to over 70 specialized web-based and locally installed business and financial research databases. Ford Library users also have access through our site to Duke University Libraries entire collection of print and online resources.
To learn more about us, and our resources and services, please visit our primary web site at http://library.fuqua.duke.edu.