The lecture, “Building a Sustainable Energy Future: Market Approaches to Choices and Trade-offs” will be held today; Thursday, November 5th from 4–6 p.m. in Geneen Auditorium.
This is the first of a four-part series and represents a joint collaboration between the Fuqua School of Business and McKinsey Quarterly. The series will consist of forums on the following areas: energy, the financial system, globalization and business education.
Check out some of these new titles from the Ford Library on sustainability (click on a link to place a hold or check availability). Or come browse our Sustainability display at the front of the library:
- Profession and Purpose: A Resource Guide for MBA Careers in Sustainability by Katie Kross
- Investing in a Sustainable World: Why GREEN is the New Color of Money on Wall Street by Mathew J. Kiernan
- Sustainability Strategies: When Does it Pay to be Green? by Renato J. Orsato
- Making Sustainability Work: Best Practices in Managing and Measuring Corporate Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts by Marc J. Epstein
- Sustainable Investing: The Art of Long-Term Performance edited by Cary Krosinsky and Nick Robins
- Sustainable Development Handbook by Stephen A. Roosa
- Global Warming is Good for Business: How Savvy Entrepreneurs, Large Corporations, and Others are Making Money While Saving the Planet by K. B. Keilbach
- The Gort Cloud: The Invisible Force Powering Today’s Most Visible Green Brands by Richard Seireeni