This year’s 2010 Duke MBA India Business Forum will be held on Sunday, March 28th. It is titled “India: Turning the Lens on Tomorrow” and will address important economic forces impacting Asia’s third largest economy in global business. Please see the following books from the Ford Library or check out our India display in the Economics section. Click on a link to check availability or to place a hold.
- Imagining India: The Idea of a Renewed Nation by Nandan Nilekani
- The New Asian Innovation Dynamics: China and India in Perspective edited by Govindan Parayil and Anthony P. D’Costa
- India’s Global Powerhouses: How They are Taking on the World by Nirmalya Kumar
- The Changing Face of People Management in India edited by Pawan S. Budhwar and Jyotsna Bhatnagar
- Strategic Corporate Communication: A Global Approach for Doing Business in the New India by Paul A. Argenti
- The Story of India [DVD]. PBS Home Video, 2009.
- The Soul of India [DVD]. Rick Ray Films, c2004.
- India Arriving: How This Economic Powerhouse is Redefining Global Business by Rafiq Dossani