Class of 2015

• Claire

Claire Moellering

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I've lived in Ecuador for almost five years now, and I currently work on international relations for the country's largest construction company. Exploring world cultures and traveling are two of my passions, and I also enjoy spending time running and being active in the mild climate that results when you're 10,000 feet above sea level at the equator.

Learn more about Claire | View all of Claire's Posts

• Coralie

Coralie Lannelongue

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I've lived in Belgium, Germany, the US, Austria and now in Switzerland. I started as an engineer at Bombardier Transportation and since have moved into a sales role. I love cheese and chocolate and burn off those calories by running, biking and swimming.

Learn more about Coralie | View all of Coralie's Posts

• Cross Continent MBA Student Jennifer Petoskey

Jennifer Petoskey

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I'm from the U.S. and live in South Africa where I am a health care consultant. The CCMBA program fits well with my passion for traveling and education.

Learn more about Jennifer | View all of Jennifer's Posts

• Rob

Robert Kassees

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I've lived on the East and West Coasts of the U.S. and am now in Taipei. My professional focus has recently shifted from biotech research to tech startups, but my passions for music and world travel remain.

Learn more about Robert | View all of Robert's Posts

• Soni

Sonal Agarwal

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I'm from L.A., attended UC Irvine and work in entertainment and digital media. I love food and traveling, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with Fuqua's diverse student body and global education while a part of the CCMBA program!

Learn more about Sonal | View all of Sonal's Posts

• Steven Hu

Steven Hu

Cross Continent MBA, Class of 2015

I'm from the Washington, D.C., area and work finance. I love to hike and plan to squeeze in a few trips while traveling to or from our class residencies.

Learn more about Steven | View all of Steven's Posts