• Anjali Menon

Anjali Menon

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I went to UC Berkeley for undergrad and earned a dual degree in mass communications and business administration. After 3 years as a financial statement auditor and launching a marketing media company, I decided to go back to school for my MBA. At Fuqua I became heavily involved with FuquaVision and Career Fellows.

Learn more about Anjali | View all of Anjali's Posts

• ankit

Ankit Khanna

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I’m from New Delhi and in addition to other cities in India I have lived in Nigeria and Chile. My passion for research, diversity and community made Fuqua a clear choice for my MBA, and I’ve engaged that community through club participation and event organizing.

Learn more about Ankit | View all of Ankit's Posts

• bering

Bering Tsang

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I’m originally from Sonoma County, California, and returned to Duke for an MBA after completing my undergraduate degree here. I spent the years in between as an officer in the United States Marine Corps, and not surprisingly one of my favorite movies is “Top Gun.”

Learn more about Bering | View all of Bering's Posts

• christina-head

Christina Mannarino

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I have a background in accounting and finance that I want to leverage into a career change while at Fuqua. I’ve lived in large cities like New York, Philadelphia and even a short time in Rome, but had no trouble making a smooth transition to life in Durham and the southern United States.

Learn more about Christina | View all of Christina's Posts

• crystal-headshot

Crystal Brown

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I’m a New Yorker by way of Trinidad and Tobago where I was born. My background is in pharmaceutical sales, I’m pursuing the Health Sector Management (HSM) Certificate and I’m a very competitive board game “champion.”

Learn more about Crystal | View all of Crystal's Posts

• Deidre-Ann Nelson

Deidre-Ann Nelson

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I was born on the island of Jamaica, and last lived in New York before moving to Durham to attend Fuqua. While at Duke I transitioned into the healthcare industry through the Health Sector Management program. I was involved with the Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics (as a COLE Fellow), and was on the cabinet of the Association of Women in Business.

Learn more about Deidre-Ann | View all of Deidre-Ann's Posts

• diana headshot

Diana Yarmovich

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I received my bachelor’s degree in economics from Brandeis University and worked as a financial statement auditor at KPMG LLP in New York City before deciding to change careers and study business at Fuqua. I was a cabinet member in the Finance and General Management clubs and was a Career Fellow. I also pursued a concentration in financial analysis and management.

Learn more about Diana | View all of Diana's Posts

• Dipesh

Dipesh Shah

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I graduated from Emory University with a bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA) with concentrations in marketing and finance. After graduating, I worked at Deloitte Consulting in the Human Capital practice. While at Fuqua, I was a member of the General Management Club, FuquaVision, and Marketing Club. I also served as a COLE Fellow and Admissions Fellow.

Learn more about Dipesh | View all of Dipesh's Posts

• dorothy-head

Dorothy Tong

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I was born in Southern California and lived there through my undergraduate years. My passion for desserts turned into a business and resulted in being crowned a cupcake champion on Food Network!

Learn more about Dorothy | View all of Dorothy's Posts

• eric-nakano

Eric Nakano

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I grew up outside of Los Angeles and attended school in Washington, D.C. before doing a stint on Capitol Hill. Volunteering with a campaign to protect gay rights in California ignited a passion to affect change which led me to pursue a joint degree in public policy and business. I’ve also had some fantastic travel experiences in my time at Duke.

Learn more about Eric | View all of Eric's Posts

• Jackie Mancini

Jackie Mancini

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I came to Durham originally as a Fuqua Partner, but wanted to get back in the classroom myself and soon applied. Shortly thereafter, the Mancinis had representation in Fuqua’s Class of 2012 and Class of 2013.

Learn more about Jackie | View all of Jackie's Posts

• jen-mcfann-headshot

Jen McFann

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

After growing up in rural Maryland I was due for a change of scenery, so I went to undergrad in New York before going to Europe as a member of the Peace Corps for an even bigger change. That work in development has remained important to me, and now I’m involved with Fuqua’s Net Impact Club and the Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship.

Learn more about Jen | View all of Jen's Posts

• joaquin

Joaquin Brahm

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I am from Chile where I worked in investment banking before coming to Duke to prepare myself for future challenges as a senior manager. I’m pursuing a joint degree so in addition to my MBA I will have a Masters in Public Policy upon graduation. When possible I try to escape my busy schedule to go fly fishing.

Learn more about Joaquin | View all of Joaquin's Posts

• joe

Joe Mancini

Daytime MBA, Class of 2012

When I decided to pursue my MBA I was most excited about working for global companies navigating new markets or products. After graduating, I became a management consultant with PwC.

Learn more about Joe | View all of Joe's Posts

• Kim Lambert

Kim Lambert

Daytime MBA, Class of 2012

After volunteering with the Virginia Public Health Association, I became interested in healthcare, which led me to Fuqua and its Health Sector Management (HSM) program. I also pursued a concentration in marketing and was an Admissions Ambassador. After graduating from Fuqua, I accepted a position in media at Intel.

Learn more about Kim | View all of Kim's Posts

• matt-hamilton-head

Matt Hamilton

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I’ve lived in California, Utah, Spain and California again, the latter of which while working for a large asset manager. I’ve continued to strengthen my financial acumen at Fuqua while learning from the diversity found here, and have had no trouble finding local activities to keep my two small children busy.

Learn more about Matt | View all of Matt's Posts

• Meiqing-headshot

Meiqing Fan

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I was born in Shanghai, worked in Beijing and came to the United States as one of the youngest members of my class at Fuqua. While here I’ve held several club cabinet positions, traveled as much as I could and still found time to play golf on the Duke course nearby.

Learn more about Meiqing | View all of Meiqing's Posts

• Michael Ferguson

Mike Ferguson

Daytime MBA, Class of 2011

While at Fuqua, I was involved in the Finance Club, the Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club, and the Duke Microfinance Leadership Initiative. After graduation, I relocated to Jersey City, NJ to work for Standard & Poor's.

Learn more about Mike | View all of Mike's Posts

• mjumo-headshot

Mjumo Mzyece

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

After growing up in Zambia, I studied in England and Scotland then worked in South Africa before arriving at Fuqua. I’m sharing those experiences as a cabinet member of the Business in Africa Club while maintaining the conviction that business can make a huge, positive impact on the world.

Learn more about Mjumo | View all of Mjumo's Posts

• Nisha

Nisha Asher

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

Being born and raised in Michigan by recently immigrated Indian parents gave me an interesting cultural perspective. My background in finance plus a passion to improve healthcare led me to pursue the Health Sector Management (HSM) Certificate while balancing a number of other campus activities.

Learn more about Nisha | View all of Nisha's Posts

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student blogger Paulita Pontiliano

Paula Pontiliano

Daytime MBA, Class of Class of 2015

Learn more about Paula | View all of Paula's Posts

• raj-headshot

Raj Rajendran

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I grew up in Chennai, India, and have experience as a production engineer working with various industries before Fuqua. Now I’m focusing on leadership development, which got off to a great start when I led a group of classmates to success in getting basketball season tickets during Campout!

Learn more about Raj | View all of Raj's Posts

• Ralf headshot

Ralf Kloeckner

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I’m from Hamburg, Germany, and studied international relations in undergrad. While at Fuqua, I did a concentration in decision sciences and financial analysis, and had an awesome summer internship.

Learn more about Ralf | View all of Ralf's Posts

• Rich Karcher

Rich Karcher

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

• Richard Mozeleski

Richard Mozeleski

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student blogger Sanaz Falahatpisheh

Sanaz Falahatpisheh

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Learn more about Sanaz | View all of Sanaz's Posts

• sarah-head

Sarah Feagles

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

I came to Fuqua after serving as a Naval Officer, primarily stationed in Asia waters, and winning Wheel of Fortune. My campus activities have included being a cabinet member of the Association of Women in Business and a COLE Leadership Fellow.

Learn more about Sarah | View all of Sarah's Posts

• Shu Hong

Shu Hong

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

Learn more about Shu | View all of Shu's Posts

• Susan Shell

Susan Shell

Daytime MBA, Class of 2013

I attended George Washington University, and after graduation pursued my passion for social issues as a public opinion researcher. I decided to attend business school to build my business education and experience for the social sector. I became hooked on Fuqua after learning about its emphasis on teams, its diverse curriculum, and the incredible variety of clubs and activities!

Learn more about Susan | View all of Susan's Posts

• Ted Lyons

Ted Lyons

Daytime MBA, Class of 2014

• Tekky Andrew-Jaja

Tekky Andrew-Jaja

Daytime MBA, Class of 2012

I graduated from Harvard in 2005 with an English degree. After working for four years at Xerox Corporation, I decided that I wanted to supplement my knowledge and study the marriage of business and innovation at Fuqua.

Learn more about Tekky | View all of Tekky's Posts