2011 was a great year. I had the chance to work in Ghana before moving over to Duke and the MMS program. My experiences have taught me a lot, and I look forward to reaching more milestones in 2012. As with every year, I also have a list of resolutions / 2012 bucket list:
- Conquer my Blackberry separation anxiety, it’s literally like a third arm for me.
- Procrastinate less. Completely eliminating procrastination is nearly impossible, and I also believe that in moderation it can be a healthy distraction.
- Explore Durham and NC more.
- Spend Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Plan a graduation vacation before I start working.
- Keep up with blogging both for Fuqua and on my personal blog
What are your New Year’s resolutions?