In its relatively short history, The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, has established itself as one of the leading business schools in the world. With talented faculty and renowned research centers, the school sits among top-ranked U.S. business schools.
Fuqua enrolled its first class in 1970. Today, the annual enrollment in Fuqua’s degree programs is more than 1,300. These programs include:
- The Duke MBA –Daytime
- The Duke MBA –Cross Continent
- The Duke MBA –Global Executive
- The Duke MBA –Weekend Executive
- Master of Management Studies (MMS): Foundations of Business
- Master of Management Studies (MMS): Duke Kunshan University
- The PhD Program in Business Administration
A Health Sector Management certificate is available in the Daytime, Global Executive, Weekend Executive and Cross Continent programs.