This blog was written prior to the Cross Continent MBA program merger with the Global Executive MBA program.
5 fun facts about me:
- I once was an intern for George Clooney at his production company
- I have published 4 graphic novels
- I appeared as a background extra in a dating show on MTV
- I’m a VERY amateur homebrewer of beer
- I have a fairly large vintage Nike collection
Favorite CCMBA class so far, and why:
Foundations of Strategy. Very practical in the real world, great case studies, and some of the best (and most heated) in-class discussions. One of the fastest three-hour classes you can take.
5 tips for the residencies:
- Bring some cold medication (everyone seems to get sick at point or another)
- Bring an unlocked cell phone—it comes in handy!!
- Noise canceling headphones are a necessity
- Travel light—consolidate binders and go digital as much as possible. It really saves weight.
- Make sure you are using WhatsApp, Google Voice, and/or Skype to keep in touch with family and friends, but most of you probably already know that
3 perks to being a CCMBA student:
- Frequent flyers miles
- Never staying in one place too long
- Did I mention…frequent flyer miles?!?