Students

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student Becca Shepherd

Becca Shepherd

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

Learn more about Becca | View all of Becca's Posts

• Duke Fuqua MBA student blogger Connie Chai shares some of the 25 Random things from her application essay

Connie Chai

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

I'm excited to return to Durham after completing my undergraduate studies at Duke. I look forward to combining classroom learning and experiential learning as I explore different career options in the healthcare industry. In the meantime I'll be involved with Admissions activities and cheering on the basketball team in Cameron!

Learn more about Connie | View all of Connie's Posts

• Duke Fuqua MBA student blogger Dan Tudesco shares some of the 25 Random things from his application essay

Dan Tudesco

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

Born and raised in Poughkeepsie, New York, I’ve lived in the Midwest (Indiana), DC and New York City, which easily makes Durham my warmest and favorite climate I’ve lived in. While here, I intend on developing my PR background into a marketing skillset, and also learning quite a bit about entrepreneurship. My passions are extremely varied; I love talking about everything from Duke basketball to the latest tech products to why Snooze on the West Coast is the best breakfast place in the world!

Learn more about Dan | View all of Dan's Posts

• Ehssan

Ehssan Torabi

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

The Middle East is where I was born and raised and where I started my career across multiple functions in the industrial supplies market. When I'm not balancing my school commitments I enjoying exploring the natural beauty around Durham with my spouse and daughter.

Learn more about Ehssan | View all of Ehssan's Posts

• Duke Fuqua MBA student blogger Emily Madden shares some of the 25 Random things from her application essay

Emily Madden

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

I'm born and raised on the East Coast and have a background in marketing that will remain my focus after graduation. Being involved with the visual arts, eating at my favorite restaurants and going for runs on the campus trail near Fuqua are a few of the things I enjoy outside of the classroom.

Learn more about Emily | View all of Emily's Posts

• Duke Fuqua MBA student blogger Emily Silman shares some of the 25 Random things from her application essay

Emily Silman

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

I grew up and attended undergrad in the northeastern U.S. and worked in New York for a few years before realizing I wanted a career that would make more of an impact. So I joined the Peace Corps—working in Madagascar—and plan to leverage Fuqua to pursue a career in corporate sustainability.

• Duke Fuqua MBA student blogger Emmy Komada shares some of the 25 Random things from her application essay

Emmy Komada

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

Born in Tokyo, but raised largely in L.A., I completed my undergrad studies in Vermont. I have a background in nonprofit development and have been actively engaged in campus activities related to that, and several other areas of interest.

Learn more about Emmy | View all of Emmy's Posts

• heather

Heather Langerman

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I came to Fuqua with a background in non-profit and government work. While here, I’m pursuing the Health Sector Management (HSM) certificate as well as fellow bikers and runners on the local trails

Learn more about Heather | View all of Heather's Posts

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student Herman Bulls, Jr.

Herman Bulls, Jr.

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Learn more about Herman | View all of Herman's Posts

• james-head

James Megivern

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

I lived in the Midwestern United States until a desire to make a social impact led me to West Africa as a member of the Peace Corps. My wife and I have a lot of conversations about school since she’s also in the Class of 2015!

Learn more about James | View all of James's Posts

• Joia

Joia Lanier

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

North Carolina has been my proud home since I was born, and is where I plan to gain a more comprehensive perspective of business through my business school studies at Duke. I’m currently on the BLMBAO (Black and Latino MBA Organization) cabinet and an active member of the Consulting Club.

Learn more about Joia | View all of Joia's Posts

• Duke Fuqua MBA student Kevin Brilliant

Kevin Brilliant

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Learn more about Kevin | View all of Kevin's Posts

• Maria del Pilar Perez

Maria del Pilar Perez

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

Lima, Peru, is my home and where I studied communications in pursuit of a journalism career before turning my focus to marketing. Through my MBA I plan to build my marketing and general management skills to understand every side of a business. I like to swim and watch TV, but plan to keep busy at Fuqua so I might have to catch up on my favorite shows later.

Learn more about Maria | View all of Maria's Posts

• Matt

Matt Hendren

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

I'm born and raised in the great state of North Carolina and graduated from UNC. Since then I've worked in education, politics and for non-profits in the U.S. and Africa.

Learn more about Matt | View all of Matt's Posts

• Fuqua Daytime MBA Student Blogger Paul Escajadillo

Paul Escajadillo

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Learn more about Paul | View all of Paul's Posts

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student blogger Paulita Pontiliano

Paula Pontiliano

Daytime MBA, Class of Class of 2015

Learn more about Paula | View all of Paula's Posts

• radiris-head

Radiris Diaz

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

A Dominican-American born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, I came to Fuqua with a background in technology and consulting. My campus activities include being a cabinet member of the Black and Latino MBA organization and trying to save the world by spreading happiness.

Learn more about Radiris | View all of Radiris's Posts

• Duke Fuqua Daytime MBA student blogger Sanaz Falahatpisheh

Sanaz Falahatpisheh

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Learn more about Sanaz | View all of Sanaz's Posts

• trevor-head

Trevor McKinnon

Daytime MBA, Class of 2015

Born in the US, I spent most of my childhood living in London before returning stateside to attend Brigham Young University. As a marketing consultant I helped clients execute campaigns that fit their brand and found that Fuqua is a great fit for me, my wife and our young daughter.

Learn more about Trevor | View all of Trevor's Posts

• Vik

Vik Singh

Daytime MBA, Class of 2016

I'm born and raised in Delhi, have an engineering background with a passion for solving problems. Relationships are vital assets to a fruitful life, and I look forward to building new ones at Fuqua and sharing that insight with blog readers.

Learn more about Vik | View all of Vik's Posts

Staff & Faculty