Class of 2015

• Ankit

Ankit Seth

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

I'm from India and studied nautical technology at Birla Institute of Tech & Science before working as a nautical officer with a Japanese logistics company. Rock music is one of my loves, and I play guitar and write in my free time.

Learn more about Ankit | View all of Ankit's Posts

• Austin

Austin Taylor

MMS: DKU, Class of 2015

I'm from out West and attended undergrad at BYU, but I've always been a big Duke fan. International business has been an interest of mine and that is one of the reasons why I joined MMS: DKU. My wife and I are expecting our first child during the program, so stay tuned as I share my experiences in Durham and later in China!

Learn more about Austin | View all of Austin's Posts

• Griselda

Griselda Sukmoro

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

I'm from Indonesia and came to the US to pursue a civil engineering degree at the University of Michigan. I consider myself an engineer, a writer and a traveler, and I am excited for what lies ahead in the MMS program!

Learn more about Griselda | View all of Griselda's Posts

• Iosif

Iosif Papathanasiou

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

Learn more about Iosif | View all of Iosif's Posts

• Lucia

Lucia Garcia

MMS: DKU, Class of 2015

I'm from Latin America and have lived in the U.S. since I began my undergraduate studies. I love to travel and learn about international cultures and business practices and the MMS: DKU program provides a great opportunity to do this while earning my degree.

Learn more about Lucia | View all of Lucia's Posts

• Meaghan

Meaghan McGarry

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

I'm a southern girl and attended the University of Virginia where I studied economics and sociology. As foodie with a love for traveling I've enjoyed experiencing the new cultures and culinary options that the MMS program and Durham have to offer.

Learn more about Meaghan | View all of Meaghan's Posts

• Patrick

Patrick Resch

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

I'm from Philly and completed my undergraduate degree at Dartmouth, and I'm happy to spend this year in the program away from that snow in beautiful NC. I'm a student athlete, and I look forward to sharing my perspective on Duke.

Learn more about Patrick | View all of Patrick's Posts

• Savannah

Savannah Taylor

MMS: FOB, Class of 2015

I'm from South Carolina and attended college there, majoring in music. Music is one of my passions, and I would like to leverage that into a career in the media and entertainment space. In the meantime, I'm involved in a non-profit I founded and working on my bucket list.

Learn more about Savannah | View all of Savannah's Posts

• Yiyang

Yiyang Li

MMS: DKU, Class of 2015

I'm from Eastern China and came to the U.S. to attend college, completing my degree at UNC-CH. My reason for enrolling in MMS: DKU is to develop the business skills I need for my career, and I look forward to being a part of the inaugural class!

Learn more about Yiyang | View all of Yiyang's Posts