Class of 2015

• Denny Singh

Denny Singh

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2015

I live in Raleigh and currently lead strategy consulting for a bank. I joined the program for finance and leadership training and to broaden my perspective, which has included a slow conversion to a Duke sports fan.

Learn more about Denny | View all of Denny's Posts

• Harsha small

Harsha Cheruku

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of Class of 2015

I'm from India and lived there until a few years ago when my career brought me to North Carolina. My current role is a consultant for a technology company and I enjoy cooking and traveling in my free time.

Learn more about Harsha | View all of Harsha's Posts

Class of 2014

• weekend mba student

Matt Sumner

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2014

I work in the Durham area as Director of Global Video at MetLife focusing on communications. Back at home, I own a small hobby farm that fits in with the simple and relaxing lifestyle that I enjoy. Attending Fuqua will provide an opportunity to learn innovative ways to energize teams I lead, and I look forward to the MBA journey.

Learn more about Matt | View all of Matt's Posts

• Michelle Vasu

Michelle Vasu

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2014

I grew up in Virginia and live in Charlottesville now where I work for PRA, a contract search organization in the pharmaceutical industry. I have been an avid reader and writer since my childhood and enjoy traveling with my husband.

Learn more about Michelle | View all of Michelle's Posts

• mba student

Sayeed Mahmood

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2014

I was born in India and lived there for my early childhood before moving to Oman for my teen years, and then moved to the States when I started college. Currently I manage software projects for IBM where I've been for over 5 years.

Learn more about Sayeed | View all of Sayeed's Posts

• mba student

Valerie Matena

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2014

My background is in finance, where I've spent time in investment banking and private equity. I now work in Charlotte at Babcock & Wilcox focusing on mergers and acquisitions. I'm an avid runner and enjoy training for marathons with my husband, even amidst the busy Weekend MBA schedule.

Learn more about Valerie | View all of Valerie's Posts

Class of 2013

• weekend executive mba student

Anir Bhattacharyya

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2013

I am pursuing my MBA to strengthen my finance, marketing and accounting skills which will help me advance in my career. While growing professionally, I would also like to create a positive impact on every human being I come across by utilizing my improved functional skills and a core value called passion.

Learn more about Anir | View all of Anir's Posts

• emmanuel

Emmanuel Kisamo

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2013

I was born and raised in Tanzania, East Africa, and have lived in the US since 1994. For fun, I enjoy sports, outdoor activities, cooking, and spending time with friends and family. I am excited to be part of The Fuqua School of Business, and a part of the Blue Devil pride and spirit!

Learn more about Emmanuel | View all of Emmanuel's Posts

• Jay Patel

Jay Patel

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2013

I am currently an Advisory Software Engineer at IBM, located in Research Triangle Park (RTP), North Carolina. I am pursuing my MBA to cultivate both my leadership skills and entrepreneurial spirit. I chose Duke because of its exceptional executive program — defined by its diverse student body, world class faculty, and reputation for excellence — which I believe is the framework to develop strong, passionate leaders.

Learn more about Jay | View all of Jay's Posts

• meghann

Meghann Wing

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2013

I live in Richmond, Virginia, where I work as a senior manager of financial analysis at Capital One. I am pursuing my MBA to focus on improving my leadership and soft skills, to help me continue to advance within finance at Capital One.

Learn more about Meghann | View all of Meghann's Posts

• weekend executive mba student

Nancy Zimmerman

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2013

I’m a North Carolina girl, born and raised. I grew up in Lexington, where barbecue is king and grits are a food group. My background is in marketing, which has allowed me to develop an understanding of what makes consumers tick. I joined Fuqua to hone my leadership and soft skills and acquire critical quantitative skills.

Learn more about Nancy | View all of Nancy's Posts

Class of 2012

• Arturo Fagundo

Arturo Fagundo

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2012

I collected a bachelor’s and master’s degree in electrical engineering and computer science from M.I.T. As a development manager at VMware, I had the opportunity to build out a new product and grew it into a successful part of the business. It was a great opportunity to learn about the business side of technology and inspired me to go back to school and get an MBA at Fuqua.

Learn more about Arturo | View all of Arturo's Posts

• Greg Ryan

Greg Ryan

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2012

I am a finance professional, reserve military officer, and entrepreneur. I am thrilled to be affiliated with Fuqua, and prior to matriculating, I enjoyed meeting several Duke students, staff, and alumni. I’ve always been impressed by their pride and passion.

Learn more about Greg | View all of Greg's Posts

• Haley Gray

Haley Gray

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2012

I’m currently a senior software quality engineer at EMC in Research Triangle Park (RTP). I’m also a proud mother to four young children. I stay active in the community, serving as a Girl Scout Leader and Cookie Manager for two troops.

Learn more about Haley | View all of Haley's Posts

• Rob Borham

Robert Borham

Weekend Executive MBA, Class of 2012

I pursued my MBA in order to transition out of the world of finance and into general management or product/brand management. Outside of work and school, I like to spend time with my family and friends traveling, trying new things, and spending time outdoors.

Learn more about Robert | View all of Robert's Posts

Admissions